Professional Makeup & Hair Course
It is a basic level makeup course having a duration of 25-30 days. The details of this makeup course are as follows:
- Skin analysis/pre-makeup steps/makeup tools: In this module, candidates will be given all the information on the skin. They will learn how to analyse the skin. Besides this, they will also get knowledge about the pre-makeup steps. In this module, we will also introduce the candidates with makeup tools.
- Base types/selection: In this module, candidates will get training on different base types. This training will help them select the correct base type for a particular type of skin.
- Base application: After learning about the different base types, candidates will be given training on their applications.
- Contouring techniques: Here the candidates will get training on face correction and different eye shapes.
- Eyeliner and eyelash application: In this module, we will give training on eyebrow designing techniques. Here, we also provide practical training on different types of eyeliners and eyelashes.
- Eye makeup: In this module, the candidates will learn all types of eye makeup (from neutral to smokey).
Course Content :
The course covers:
– Skin preparation and priming
– Colour correction
– Concealing skin flaws like spots, pigmentation, dark circles etc
– Base/Foundation types and application
– Contouring and Highlighting – Cream and Powder
– Eye Makeup :
– Basics of Eye Makeup and how to get it right for various eyes
– Smokey Eyes – Types, intensity, black and coloured
– Party Eye makeup with glittery eyes
– Bridal Eye Makeup
– Cut Crease
– Arabic Eyes
– Smudged and Wing Liner Application
– Eyebrow defining
– False Eye Lashes and their application
– Blush Application
– Lip Shapes, Lipstick types and applications
– HD Makeup
– Hair Styling :
– Basics of Hair Styling – Blow dry, ironing, curls
– Party Hair styling
– Bridal Hair Styling
– Saree Draping
– Lehenga Draping
– Detailed Product information and sourcing
– Airbrush Demonstration by Anshi Agarwal
– Ongoing counselling for client interaction, career opportunities
– Professional Photo shoot at the end of the course
Basic Hairstyling Course :
Course Content :
Basic Hairstyling –
Bridal Bun etc and,
anything else as per student requirement.
We will be providing all practice materials during the course for a week till you purchase your own personal makeup kit.
Please note : You will need to get your own brush set & personal hygiene items like face wipes, face wash, face towel, ear buds or buy from the academy/elsewhere.
Timings : Monday to Friday 11 AM – 2 PM (This course can be scheduled anytime as per mutual convenience)
Please call/WhatsApp 8979652496 to Enrol
Why choose Us?
– The Best Personalized Learning Experience – Limited batch size for individual attention
– Hands on training on a daily basis
– Advanced and latest knowledge and techniques
– Courses aimed at real world applications rather than just textbook learning
– Internship Opportunities